Thursday, October 18, 2012

4 Season Family Tent Reviews

The North Face Mountain Manor 8 Tent - YouTube
This is The North Face Mountain Manor 8 Tent from spring 2011. It is a three season family camping tent. Check out more at http://www.klmountainshop.com/the-north-face ... View Video

Camping In New England - Find Campgrounds Cabins RV Parks ...
Reviews of private and public campgrounds and RV parks in New England submitted by travelers. Maine's Point Sebago Resort is a 775-acre family camping destination on the shores of Sebago Lake. Choose a tent or RV site, or opt to stay in one of the resort's rental trailers ... Read Article

4 Season Family Tent Reviews Images

CG2007 V4 (FULL) - Notting Hill Carnival 2007
London Calypso Tent 20 Profile Brown Sugar - Meet the London Calypso Monarch Stardust is a youth and family-oriented band, and they are not only a ...

North Face Mountain Manor 6 Tent Review










Follow me on twitter for more:
http://twitter.com/alagoon

I just picked up the North Face Mountain Manor 6 tent for my family. We needed a good car camping tent that we could grow into and I didn't want to sacrifice quality, so after a lot of shopping around, and doing research, I landed with this tent, which so-far, I am really happy with.

I was able to set it up really quickly by myself. Putting it away and folding the rain-fly was the hardest part. The tent holds 6 people, but that would be pretty tight, and probably not including gear, although the front and back vestibules provide a little more room. It actually has more interior pockets than REI says on their site which is nice. All the zippers seem durable and haven't snagged yet. The tent material seems durable and already has the seams taped. I haven't got the footprint yet but I think I will to just make sure I don't put unnecessary wear on the tent. There's plenty of headroom which I know my wife will love, and I'm sure it will help get us out more this summer.

Update: My wife and I just recently spent week in Yellowstone, and just short of a week in Zion National Park. The tent held up really well, and my wife LOVED it! I can't say she's a huge fan of camping yet, but she extra luxuries that this tent provided.

Things that I liked: The front section was great to store our seats, wood, and other items to keep them dry, out of site, or out of the sun while we were out enjoying the parks. The tent held up really well during some pretty strong winds and rain in Yellowstone. And finally, the tent is extremely easy to put up, and tear down especially when compared to any previous tent I've ever owned. The wide opening and straps make stuffing it away incredibly easy.

Things that I didn't like: One of the synching mechanisms isn't strong enough on the bag. I probably won't return it though because the straps hold everything together just fine. I worry that after a few more uses the floor might start to wear, so I will probably pick up the footprint. It doesn't look abnormally thin or weak, but I just like the tent so much that I want to make sure it lasts as long as it can. Oh, and although folding up the tent is super easy, I still can't figure out a good way to properly fold up the rain fly.


Retrieve Here

American Dad! (season 1) - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Season one was met with mixed reviews. Certain critics commented positively on the season, such as DVD Fanatic, who graded the season a improvement towards the end of the season, saying "once you get into the season, the show becomes downright hilarious, and the humor really detaches from Family Guy. ... Read Article

4 Season Family Tent Reviews

November/December 2011 - Raylon
Buy 4 of each color and receive a set of each for stylist station use. season.

Point Sebago Resort - Sebago Pirates teaser










30 seconds giving you a taste of the Sebago Pirates who make their home at Point Sebago Resort in Casco, ME.


As I reflect back on the year, I am very thankful for many things. 1 Three-sided Tent Card Urban Curls Kit Includes: ... Access Content

No comments:

Post a Comment